Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tunnel Time




Sand and Water Table blog has given me much inspiration in the last few weeks. I love all of his hands on activities for the children and the use of 'recycled " materials.  I love all of his pictures and videos that he posts. So, that is where my inspiration has come from for the last few projects that I have created here.

I hang my clothes out on the line, and often the little ones like to hold my clothes and pull the clothes off the line for me so I am sure they will have fun hanging there own clothes up, too.

The tunnel is not all the way finished, but the kids liked playing with what I already got put together. They rolled marbles down the boxes and watched them come out the other end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wiggles n Giggles Home Child Care Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting