Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Sensory Bin

I have been wanting to do this bin for awhile but just resisted paying the money for the corn. It was on sale or the cheapest I have seen it in a couple years, so I grabbed a bag at Walmart. I then grabbed one Halloween goody bag items. It had a nice assortment of spiders, skeletons and snakes for $5.00. I didn't think it was going to be enough objects in the bin but when I added the mini pumpkins and scoops and bowls, the bin was nice and full. I scooped out a smaller portion for the young Littles to at the table. I will let them play with the big bin when we take it outside later today. We played with the bin this morning for 45 minutes before deciding to play something else. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wiggles n Giggles Home Child Care Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting